View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 01:52 PM   #163
mattsamuelw
Minors (Single A)

My name is Matt Williams and I am looking to get back into playing OOTP. I saw OOTP is having a 50% off all-star game special on OOTP 16 and I figured it was time to get it. I been playing OOTP for a long time now, but I took around a year and a half break from playing, but I want to get back into it again. I starting playing OOTP at OOTP 5 or something like that. I am an extremely active owner. If you have any openings in your league please let me know. I am looking for a league that started with MLB rosters and teams. I am interest in both leagues that are just starting with current rosters as well as leagues that have been around. I am interest in becoming the owner of any Major League team, no matter their talent level. I do prefer a challenge though. It would be neat to take on either the Padres (hometown) or Nationals (because of my name), but really any team will work. If your league has any openings and are interest in my becoming a member you can private message me on here or email me at: msw56@nau.edu I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank You!
mattsamuelw is offline   Reply With Quote