View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:45 PM   #9849
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacksaw86 View Post
i am starting up a fictional league, and had my heart set on the albany senators set that txranger had drawn up in here. But then i see the ny americans set and now i am conflicted.

Great work as always, tx. Your jerseys (and knuckler's logos) have easily populated a few fictional leagues for me.
Yes, they have done it for you, me and many, many others.

Personally, these graphics gurus have immensely increased my love for the game of OOTPB.

Several years ago... maybe 5 years ago... the about 10 graphics gurus active at the time on the Graphics Forums did 64 team logos, Home and Away Jerseys and Caps for my IPA dynasty league.
Prior to that I just used the poorOOTP graphics for my lslandian Pro Alliance dynasty league...one day someone posted a comment in my dynasty thread... he suggested that better graohics would enhance my dynasty report... it could have been Dark Horse that made the suggestion... that why I posted a request for help in the Forum... and they did it... the results: the custom designed graphics greatly increased my immersion in the teams... I can't begin to describe how much more I enjoyed playing my leagues, just because of the wonderful graphics.

And guess what... my views on the IPA Dynasty League jumped from a 100 views a day to 300 views a day... the graphics gurus get the credit for the increased interest in the IPA.

I still get a thrill when I see someone create a new Logo, Jersey, Cap set... I love to follow the threads of txranger and knuckler on the Retro, low and Lawn Loaf to see all of the great work they do.
Also enjoy the fine work of the_mad_monk and several others, who has been active in recent months sharing their talent with the OOTPB Community.

A special thanks to all of you guys.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 10-24-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Eugene Church is online now   Reply With Quote