View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 04:14 AM   #6
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletz View Post
If you didn't start it yet @sandman, I'd like to see if the 6 team league can be split into two divisions.
With a three team division you will have a team playing outside the division each series. It will be a challenge. I think if you went with the 2 divisions with 3 teams you probably could go 24 games in division against each team (48 games) and then 15 games outside of the division for (44 games) 92 to give you 140 which will match your other league in games played. (each team will also have an opp where they only play 14 games instead of 15) looking at 6/9 9/6 7/7 format( 6 and 9 playing 3 game series and to keep it series even the 7 team would play 2 2-game series and 1- 3 game series. This gives each team 3 series.. The only problem the number of series won't matchup perfectly and you may have one league starting earlier than the other in order to end the season at the same time. I won't know until I put it into the spreadsheet. Let me know what format you will want for the 6 team league.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote