View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
klavier
Major Leagues

1893 Just So
- updated fonts, wish the stats could be bigger but there was not enough room even leaving the year and team name smaller
- added manager award card

1963 Fleer
- updated fonts
- switched to abbreviated year and left it and team name in the smaller size, spacing for the stats looks okay, may be a little tight depending on the numbers

1987 Donruss
- updated fonts
- switched to abbreviated year for the default card to give some more space between stats

1998 Collector's Choice
- updated fonts, not enough room to make the stats larger

1986 Fleer
- updated fonts, stats may be a little tight depending on the numbers
- new all-star and hof cards. when I first made this template I used the sticker for the all-star and the limited edition for the hof. now that the background can be removed from the player pic, i was able to make the actual all-star and hof card. if you liked the previous versions of either I left them in the set and named the xmls as sticker and limited_edition, just rename it to either all_star.xml or hof.xml.
- made some achievement cards (500 hr, 300 wins and 3000 hits) based on the limited edition card. these have to be made manually, to do that go to the player profile page, at the bottom there should be the picture menu and the bottom choice should be baseball cards. on the next screen click "new" (located along the bottom), click on the pull down menu and it should list the xmls, select the appropriate one, you shouldn't have to enter a title unless you've already manually made a card for the player in the current season, click okay and the achievement card should be created.

All-Star (the background, stars and all-star label are based on the league colors)

Hall of Fame

Achievement (500 HR Club)
klavier is offline   Reply With Quote