View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:33 PM   #13
File A
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeSylvia View Post
It's annoying that the white knights can't accept that there are others that think differently than them. If you don't care about development and are just looking forward to the game, that's fine, good for you. Posts like this come across as holier than thou and obnoxious.

A lot of people would love to see a screenshot or two. Get some hype going, show that it's being worked on and how it's looking, interact with the community. It's a different world than it was in 1998 when Jim started. Radio silence isn't a good look anymore. There are a ton of 35 and under gamers who will look at this, see no progress shown for two years, and forget about it.

I love ootp and have been playing for a decade and hope FOF knocks it out of the park, but completely ignoring your potential user base during development is just kind of ****ty and I can't think of a good reason for it other than that's "just how he does things."
And when they are ready fam they will do all of those things do you get me? How about you chill your beans until such a time they are ready to be baked.

The guys are managing expectations right now. There is nothing to share. They aren’t ready. Leave them be. Let them do their thing. They’ve been through some pretty big stuff they have lots of other things to do. When they are ready with screenshots and betas, they will give you a call big dog I’m sure. What’s the point of a witch-hunt before it’s even begun? You are da man it’s all good in the hood etc.

But chill the **** out.