View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:14 PM   #157
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritze View Post
if it would be helpful I can send you the historical minor league bbref ID's. that list is straight from bbref and has no duplicate entries. it has additionally been updated over the last 4 years with fixes to spelling errors and other player name issues found by users. in short it is very clean.
Honestly, it's hard to say if it would be any faster. Searching bbref directly is giving me the data I need to look at fairly quickly, and when there are issues, I need to cross reference things in-game anyway.

As an update, I've got it expanded to 1788 problems, which should include all cases of length issues, inclusion of an apostrophe or period, duplicate ID, and some of the other text issues (IDs of Draft, contest, text put in the wrong field, etc.). I have gone through 67.11% of them thusfar, which covers all the errors from A-N. This should be done within a couple days if I'm able to keep up pace.

Honestly the main issue I'm having is that excel is super slow trying to apply filters and conditional formatting on file with this much information in it. :P

Last edited by FancySkunk; 04-14-2019 at 10:35 PM.
FancySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote