Thread: Online Leagues?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #45
thefatcat
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
Hey guys, again - we want an online mode in FOF, too. But we do not make promises now. FOF9 and FOF8 can be installed and run side-by-side. If FOF9 initially has no online league mode, and if the online league mode is essential for you, it's obviously your choice not to buy FOF9 until we added the online league mode.

We'll do our best to add it. I just wanted to let you know that MP is on our list, because you were asking for it! But at the same time I had to make clear that we do not make promises at the moment.
Thank you for understanding.
Andreas, if the MP community has to wait a year or longer for MP it could well disappear or move to Draft Day Football MP for instance, no one wants that but that may well happen and then you lose us for good.
The MP community drives the game for research, development and generally helps the SP players understand and much much more. Without us the new game may very well struggle to get a foot hold and you'll have a lot of indifferent reviews because the MP community will be posting like they have above.

To be quite frank alienating the people who have supported the game, are promoting the new game and will help the community of the new game before you even release it I would say is not the smartest move! Hopefully you guys support us like we have supported Jim since the games initial release.

Last edited by thefatcat; 09-17-2018 at 12:24 PM.