View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #134
themonk
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC1878 View Post
After finally playing enough FM13, I'd rate both games 10 out of 10. Both are brilliant, with some flaws. I still think FM is much easier, doesn't matter how low the division you start in. It is still much fun and I wished I had more time to play it. It seems the tactics this year are less plug n pay than usual. I usually try to play using Utd's tactics, but the match engine can't reproduce stale unimaginative passing. And there are so many bugs: Valencia uses his left too much. Clev actually passes forward. Jones can cross. Rio doesn't hoof it. Ando lasts a whole match. But at least I can sell Rooney and re-buy Robbie Brady.

But seriously, If I had to pick one, I'd choose OOTP for its customization and fictional play. But really, I could both game for hours. Bit pointless trying to compare them, at least for me. If you like both sports, buy both games.
Same here. Love OOTP's fictional play (I play fictional all the way, basing my league on a fictional country with customized rules), flexibility and customizability. But also dying to get FM after reading this thread. However, have to replace first my old but trusty 7-year-old laptop with a new one. I don't think FM will run on my old laptop...
themonk is offline   Reply With Quote