View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #125
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by themonk View Post
Yes, OOTP is indeed a great product. As a former software developer, I'm amazed how Markus could create such a complex piece of software almost all by himself. I could imagine that he has now written hundreds of thousands of lines of code just to create OOTP!

I love Wolverine Studios's games, too, especially Total Pro Golf, Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball, and Puresim Baseball (before Gary Gorski, the President of Wolverine Studios, and Gary Sullivan, the developer of Puresim Baseball had a falling out). It's just a pity that Gary Sullivan is not as as active in communicating with his customers, especially regarding some issues with Wolverine Studios's games...
Wolverine Sports makes me crazy with their failure to support hi-res monitors. I went to buy one of their games and the max resolution was 1024x768! I'd like to buy their games but someone needs to tell them about modern graphics. We're lucky that OOTP is so much smarter about that.
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote