View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #121
Silent_Thunder
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
One of my friends plays Skyrim on a PS3 and a big screen TV. I play it on Steam on my Win 8 i7 laptop PC (with a dedicated graphics card). He came over and was floored by how much better the graphics were on my laptop. When I showed all the mods I had added to the game from Nexus and from the Steam Workshop and how much better and more visually appealing they made the game, he suddenly decided to buy a PC.
The one thing PS3 had over PC is The Show. Well ok, actually it has a a bunch of good exclusives, (Plus a few cross platforms run into... balance issues when M+KB is in play, for instance GTA V is probably going to be kinda not fun to play on PC, the MP at least I mean, because GTA has always had a very short Time-To-Kill, and then add mouse precision. Lets just say driving anywhere near people in GTAIV was asking to be shot to death in passing, I can't imagine how bad it will be now that all of that is persistant. Least on PS3 I can go into No-Aim-Assist lobbies and the controller's lack of precision actually HELPS that kinda game, tbh) plus the fact its a Blu-Ray player helps it out quite a bunch (If HD-DVD had won out we'd be saying that about the 360 instead though) Maybe if we're magically lucky Sony will port it to PC now that the multiplatform embargo is gone after 2k gave up on the contract.

A man can dream right?

Last edited by Silent_Thunder; 10-17-2013 at 01:28 AM.
Silent_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote