View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:15 PM   #622
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
So am I, EC, so am I. Am in the process of preparing for the 1881 season, and have added a few more nations to the mix of nations present in my Cosmic Baseball 001 saved game/dynasty.

I honestly would not mind adding more, whether they're ones I've created or not, to the applicable game world before I advance that game to November 15, 1880, so that the next draft pools for a few leagues can then be announced before their drafts take place on December 15th.

With your permission, and the necessary information/images, and all, I could perhaps add, for example, your IPA nation and its cities and flag to one or more of my game worlds. Or I could perhaps even add fictional players that you suggest to any or all of the upcoming draft pools for MLB, the Slaabovian Baseball Confederation, the North American Baseball Association, and/or the Supreme Columbian League, if that's all right with you, come to think of it. Not sure about personnel, though, at the moment.

I will create the Elite Diamond Alliance as already stated after the next almanac is made, with the appropriate teams. They will be the rung of a promotion-relegation ladder just under the SCL, and the rung just above the Premier Brotherhood League.

The Premier Brotherhood League will have 16 teams in two subleagues in it, and it will be between the EDA and the Championship Baseball Organization, the CBO. Teams from it will move periodically from it to either rung bracketing it, of course.

The CBO will be followed by the Spheroidical Challenger Society, AKA the SCS, also with sixteen teams in it. The SCS will be followed by the Contender Baseball Fellowship, AKA the CBF. Then the next rung after that will be the Novice Roundball Congress, AKA the NRC. And finally, most likely, the last rung of the planned ladder as things may look so far, will be the Greenhorn Baseball Consortium, AKA the GBC.

Most, though probably not all, of the teams in the entire applicable ladder will be teams mentioned from camly's "The Pit of Despair" thread. As teams get dropped in that thread, their names will be used to fill the yet-unfilled leagues I've just mentioned, as will any other teams I choose to add to the mix in question, and which are not already assigned to other leagues in the relevant game or games. I have enough team names to almost completely fill the SCS, but need one more, I think, for it to be filled, in terms of planning for its eventual addition to the related pro-rel ladder.

More information in the next post here. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 09-11-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote