View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:41 PM   #23
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Generally Iīve found the playing experience much more fun compared to 19. Part of that is from my philosophy of taking it slow, rather than jumping up to perfect as fast as I can. I much prefer slowing down and smelling the pine tar.

I like the way things run smoother and I love the no live card function in the AH, thatīs really great.
I generally like the card sets, except for those potm and all star cards. They donīt really add much to the game and they clutter the AH (would be nice if the no live card function worked for them too).

The special editions are cool except I really donīt get how Paul Deanīs SE is better than his rookie sensation when they are both based on the 1934 season. Really, what gives? Did the devs just realize they screwed it up and corrected it for the SE?

As for peak, I donīt understand how a guy with a peak card can forget to bring his glove to the game. The defense on most of these cards is terrible.

What I miss are the diamonds in the rough pitchers that were around in 19. Guys like Barker, Keuchel, and Dierker, who pitched much better than their ratings. There are certainly hitters in 20k that do that, but I have yet to meet any pitchers. Of course if there are some feel free to let me know!

And for 21, please, please, please fix the historical players defensive ratings!

Last edited by justpatrick; 08-13-2019 at 01:49 PM. Reason: pronouns
justpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote