Thread: Taiwan Stadiums
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 03:04 PM   #2
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Canuck View Post
Thanks to Silvam's great tutorial, I am learning how to build an actual OOTP 3D stadium. Since there is no Taiwan stadium available and I am originally from there, I thought I would start with the local ballparks there.

First up is Tianmu Stadium which is located in the capital city of Taipei. Actually it is not used much for professional baseball nowadays, but it is relatively simple and suitable for a beginner like me.

It's a challenge to build without a proper profile so each section is custom built individually. I try to be as accurate as possible by looking at many pictures (and from my childhood memory). Definitely not perfect but I feel the result is a good enough recreation of the actual thing.

Model and textures completed in Sketchup:

I have not exported into OBJ and tested it in-game. When that's done I will make sure to share the download link with the forum here Hopefully you will all find this useful if you have CPBL league in your baseball universe.

Amazing work! It’s good to see others work. I’m hoping that other people will learn better techniques than I have so i can improve my parks. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk