View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 10:26 AM   #3
Skadhauge
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I moved Jordan Eberle to LW on the first line, I stopped changing the lines after that (my assistant know nothing) and I told Cam Talbot that I still believed in him (well, I would if it was a feature in the game). And it worked!

I improved to 6-10-4 and I even got a shutout against the reputable Chicago Blackhawks.

So, here's a short look at the three Macs after 20 games.

McDavid benefitted from getting Eberle on his left and has at least a point in 9 of the last 10 games. He has 4 and 16 assists in 20 games and his GR is up to 70 for the season.

Nathan MacKinnon is on the right wing on that first line, but while he has improved with Eberle, he is still quite a disappointment, especially with the hefty price in mind. He has 4 goals and 4 assists in 17 games and his GR is at 58.

Cody McLeod mostly plays LW on the 4 line and has limited minutes per game. A goal and an assist in 20 games is not something to brag about and with his history I do expect a few more goals. Even more surprising is that he only has 1 fight (which he won) and merely 9 penalty minutes - that might require a bit of tinkering.

League leaders:
Goals
S. Stamkos (15)
M. Duchene (12)
J. Eberle (12)

Assists
J. Carlson (18)
J. Abdelkader (16)
M. Duchene (16)

M. Duchene (28)
J. Eberle (25)

Wins
B. Bishop (12)
S. Varlamov (11)
M. Fleury (10)

GAA (minimum 10 games played)
J. Allen (1.92)
J. Halak (1.94)
P. Mrázek (2.01)

Shutouts
J. Enroth (6)
C. Crawford (4)
J. Gibson (3)

Notable events: M. Duchene is currently on a 15 game scoring streak... Ducks trade S. Vatanen to Montreal for A. Radulov, D. Thrower and a 7 round pick... Installed a facepack, but didn't get it to work properly and removed it again...
Skadhauge is offline   Reply With Quote