View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
bagman67
Minors (Single A)

Questions about the Game

I plan on purchasing the game soon and was wondering if someone can answer these basic questions for me.

The way I like to play the game is by single season stock replays. Just play one season then when the stanley cup is done start it over or play another season. I want the most realistic results possible. Also I just like to watch the games unfold without managing or being a GM. Wierd, i know but thats just me.

Questions
1) What settings should I use or not use for single season so I get the most realistic results possible

2) I probably not going to use injuries as I do not like them. Can I turn off injuries in the game?

3) same goes for trades... especially after reading how bad the trades are. can i turn trades off ?

4) Is there an out of town scoreboard? like if im watching a game unfold will i see the other scores of the live games going on? (OOTP has this feature)

5) if my game im viewing is a blowout can i switch to another game that is being played at same time (OOTP you can do this)

6) do you suggest i get the game from steam? or buy from ootp directly.. does one or the other have an advantage over the other one?

7) How long does it take to view a game being played out if i want to watch the game in detail full action from start to finish

Ill probably think of more questions after i purchase the game..
thanks

Tom
bagman67 is offline   Reply With Quote