View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 02:17 PM   #1224
atl_braves
Minors (Single A)

I am having some MAJOR issues with custom lineups. Help!

- Every time I try to use a saved custom lineup, I get the error message stating that either the roster has changed, or I was trying to load a DH lineup in a non-DH screen. None of these things has ever been true when I have received the message. However, it appears that the game still DOES load the saved lineup.

- Trying to load the lineups on 7-day lineups, I get the same message. In this case, the game loads the saved lineup for the day AFTER the one you selected. Weird.

OK, these are annoying, but I could work around them if they were the ONLY issues. However, there is some more extremely buggy activity going on (which could explain the "roster has changed" error messages).

- On multiple occasions, random players somehow end up on my roster.

Rodon is the player in this instance. I first realized he was there when I went to play my first game, and got the message that "spring training invitees are still on the active roster."

Oddly, his player page indicates that he is still with his original team, and I only have the option of opposing player transactions ("trade for player") despite the fact he is part of my organization.

Using commish mode, I reassigned him to his original organization (albeit at a different minor league level because the game thinks he is still with his original team). This fixed the issue, but the problem keeps happening. Random players keep showing up on my roster.

- In a separate issue, the game randomly added three players (two of the three are a duplicate player) to my Major League disabled list. The duplicate guy was retired, and the other guy was apparently part of the upcoming draft pool. I tried everything imaginable to get these guys out of the organization, to no avail. Deleting them did not work. This rendered the game unplayable - I can't advance because I have to "activate" these guys.

It seems these last two issues are a side effect of the custom lineups, as I advanced through the entire preseason without touching the lineups, and there was no funny business whatsoever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

edit: I have tried reinstalling, and have started multiple games in GM, manager, and GM+manager mode, and I am still getting these issues.

Last edited by atl_braves; 05-28-2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: add more info
atl_braves is offline   Reply With Quote