View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 08:20 PM   #89
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicfanman View Post
I will try and help - tell me what you need done and how to do it.
That's great! Welcome to our little community. Here is a post that I made earlier about this.

Sent me a private message or ask here about any questions that you have. I would start by sending a message to SAL, bigmatt or a87star and inquiring as to exactly where they left off.

If you are not familiar with the forum, figuring out where and how to start may be a bit daunting so ask away and I or someone else will try our best to help you out.

Thanks again and welcome.

Christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONN CHRIS View Post
Great!

If you want to help, here is what you do:

1) Start at the beginning of thread and systematically download all posted photos.

2) Re-post them in the appropriate decade thread in the photos sub forum based on their career start year.

3) In the title bar of the post put the following:

------Fighter name----(repost)-----name of original poster

4) In the body of the post, at a minimum post the name, division and boxrec number. Some people are adding career record and career length as well.

This is all being done in an effort to organize the photos and make identification a bit more clear. Using the board search function in that forum works well now and will generally result in good hits if the fighter you are searching for has been posted.

Christopher