Thread: Late pack luck
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 07:59 PM   #28
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldt1498 View Post
It sounds like you are having some bad luck. You should be pulling a diamond every 25 packs.

Over the past 2 weeks I would estimate I have opened 700ish packs. My team is at a point where making improvements in the auction house is almost impossible so I only open packs. I opened a 96 Mickey Cochrane a few weeks back and was able to auction him off for around 100K PP. I turned this into 100 packs. Opened those, auctioned all the good cards and repeated for a few weeks. Good luck played a large part in this, but I am happy to have a 100 Pedro and 99 Babe Ruth (paid what I sold my Wagner for) now on my team.
I haven't counted over the course of my entire PT career, however, my conservative estimate is somewhere in the range of 5 to 600 packs total over the last four or five months I have three out of my six teams are pack only. Two of which I have put money into. Of all of those packs I have only ever gotten1 perfect trout. And maybe 10-15ish diamonds. The only non-minimum (4k) diamond I got was Ken Griffey Jr. The Rest were the standard Arenado, bryant, donaldson, severino type (got doubles of all of them but got triples of donaldson and bryant.

I hope my luck turns around soon. All 3 of my teams are getting creamed in gold and diamond level.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote