View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 10:37 AM   #1
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Calling all Diamond/Perfect League Managers

I am trying to learn the nuances of the higher-tier levels, and I now have 2 teams in Gold hovering around .500. I have made significant changes and still hover there. There is obviously something wrong with my strategy of improvement.

I was hoping you high level manager might be so kind as to give screenshots of your rosters at DiL/PeL so I have a better understanding of what a team in those leagues might look like? I would appreciate also a brief description as to why your team construction works for you. (i.e. because you use fast, slap-happy lefties and power righties, or you use a defense-up-the-middle strategy, or starters in relief to shorten the bullpen, etc...)

I just want to analyze several higher-level teams to get a better sense of where I am versus where I need to be. I have tried posting my teams, and I struggle with the advice. Some works wonderfully, and some does not. Maybe this way I can actually see what's working and possibly try new strats I haven't thought of yet.

Anyone who does so is much appreciated. So in short, post your roster and a short description of your strategy (ballpark, speed vs power, etc.)

Thank you so much to all who contribute. Cheers!
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote