View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #12
Nino33
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by mking55 View Post
I was so pumped (as many were) that a historical hockey game was coming out. I couldn't believe it. It was my game wet dream come true.

Then the game. IMO, a piece of garbage. I had respect for Sebastian and Malte because I was somewhat familiar with their work and how they responded to customers. As for Jeff (is he still alive), I wasn't impressed with him although I admit I could be wrong as I don't know enough about him.
My understanding is Jeff is the complete and total driving force behind that historical hockey game that excites you so much. While I recall the title of "Producer" and my thinking that didn't seem accurate, and the researcher recruitment thread didn't show him in a good light, I think Jeff probably knows more about hockey than the rest of the OOTP/FHM team put together. While IMO it doesn't appear Jeff's managed things well, his early posts on the details of how the game works were really the only informative things ever posted about FHM & the rosters/ratings (which connect to Jeff) haven't been the problem

Sebastian (and Malte) produced the game you call garbage, the game that's been the problem

I too wish them the best with FHM2