View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 11:09 PM   #5
byzeil
Hall Of Famer

I set up a test league with a draft date of July 1st and draft pool reveal date of 5 days before draft. The feeder league schedule started March 1st and ran 50 games. So the Feeder league schedule was done a long time before the draft pool reveal date. I short listed all the players in the feeder league.

What happened was that at the end of the Feeder League season the players that would be going into the draft were released by their Feeder League teams. They didn't show up in the FA pool because they aren't free agents. It looked like they vanished because they were no longer on a team and not in the FA pool but you can see them if you go to the game menu set the 'league' to the feeder league and 'List all players' in your feeder league. They are there.

Come the date of the 'Draft Pool Reveal' all those players show up in the draft pool.

So in essence they 'vanished' but only because they were no longer on rosters or in the FA pool but they are still there.

So I don't believe there is any correlation or dependency between the draft pool reveal date and the feeder league schedule.

Last edited by byzeil; 01-23-2014 at 11:12 PM.
byzeil is offline   Reply With Quote