View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #88
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmantemp View Post
Thanks for creating these. I've got them implemented on my league's pages now and since we do most of the work online people are excited about them. I had two questions (they might be related):

1. I'm getting a dateDiff() error when I import the SQL files, but all the files appear to be importing and the functions are working. I was just curious why this is and if it would be affecting anything.
Make sure you've got the latest download of the utils. That error was fixed, but the fix doesn't appear to be in your install.

Quote:
2. Also, when I run Black and Grey Ink the numbers aren't showing up. For instance I thought they'd show up at: Player Report for #54 Joel Blachford - StatsLab for OOTPX for him, but I can't find the numbers anywhere. Any idea what that is? We're still in Spring Training. Is that it?
No, it shouldn't have anything to do with Spring Training. A quick glance didn't reveal anything obvious, so I'll send you a PM on this.

Quote:
I really like the Last Sim utility. It's been very helpful already. Thanks again.
I've got a few cool new features coming for this in the near future. Stay tuned.