View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 12:09 AM   #312
elutz31
Minors (Double A)

I was just tweaking my Sunday Gold and Below weekly tournament for tomorrow. ID233000. I also have a Quick Super Big Cap 15003 currently running in the 3rd round. ID1320003. I have a 3 empty spots on this roster to stay under the 1500 cap. I purchased an 89 Greg Maddux off the auction house for the Sunday Gold tournament and it also put it right into the active roster of my 1500 cap team. I'm assuming this happened because I had empty space available. It put my team at 1549. I was able to deactivate the card to keep my at 1500 but after seeing some of the other posts this sounds like its the way people are able to exceed the caps.

This is the 2nd type of issue in this same 1500 format. I previously posted about a new 1500 roster build overwriting the old roster of an active running 1500 tournament while creating a new team for the next 1500. This was acknowledged as a known issue.

Lastly I've run into a few issues in the 16 man quick silvers. After the first time through it transferred my team into the next similar format tournament I was in. I then modified the team from there with seemingly no issues. I did purchase a few cards from the auction house while doing so. This seemed to create a bug in that roster. After the tournament ended I joined another of the same type but it gave me a random default silver roster instead. I then went back to the previous tournament and tried to export it so I could import it into the new tournament to save time rebuilding the roster. It gave me an error 142 if I remember correctly saying I could not import this roster. I have a couple of exportable files for silver tournaments but none of them worked. I think what may have happened was the export was not entirely available as when I purchased a couple cards from the auction house. I also opened a couple of packs. These all go right into reserves of whatever tournament you're in. I may have sold off some of the fodder and the export files were no long valid.
elutz31 is offline   Reply With Quote