View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 11:42 AM   #33506
hobbs11
All Star Reserve

Putting up the 'Merk' signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkle923 View Post
We're beginning to see some of the White Whales and White Big Fish show up in the nightly Topps Vault negative postings on eBay (Ed Farmer/Brewers, Stu Pederson, Roger Freed/Expos, Ron Diorio, Felipe Alou/Brewers, Horace Clarke/Padres, Ken Reynolds/Padres etc.)

From this week's trip (which will be the last until they bring in what is supposed to be a 100-player hoard of 1979 negatives from the AL East, none of which are identified, in hopes that I can put names to them) we have these outcomes:

FOUND, SOON TO BE SOLD: John Bohnet, Jophery Brown, Rawly Eastwick (Cubs, Royals), Ralph Gagliano (1965 Indians), Jesse Jefferson (White Sox 1975 style), Johnny Lewis (Cardinals), Paul Reuschel (Indians), Gary Ryerson (Brewers), Fred Scherman (Expos), Ron Schueler (Twins), Greg Thayer, Dan Thomas.

[)
Hello Merkle and forum, I am still hoping 10 months later that I missed the releases from the Vault on Mil_Ryerson, Mon_Scherman, & Min_Schueler..... Can anyone on this great forum confirm? And/or Merk - can you share any updates on recent/future trips back to the Vault? Thanks in advance!
hobbs11 is offline   Reply With Quote