View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 11:50 AM   #5
Maxfire5
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalKnight View Post
That's gotta be close. I'd guess that I paid somewhere between 5 and 6 million in total for this team.

Minimal pack luck. The only packs I've opened are Challenge Mode packs and collection reward packs. I got Tim Keefe two weeks ago out of a Challenge Mode pack, and the best thing I got from collection diamond packs was John Clarkson. I've gotten little else from my packs.

As for the secret, there's a lot to say, and I get the feeling it'll all come out over the course of the topic. The short answer is that I've been very active flipping cards on the auction house. I think about half of the "Auction House Laughs" thread is about me, which has been very entertaining to watch.

This might not be a popular take, but PT is a market game first and a baseball game second. I used to run market activities for my guild in WoW, and I had a very successful market niche in EVE Online. I'm experienced at this.

It's the same as the FIFA market too, and just being an active flipper, and the occasional investor for collections. Nice team!

F2P Pack Only Team

F2P Missouri Theme Team
Maxfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote