View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 08:20 PM   #21
gRaider2001
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeancheBlanco View Post
I have a question about the link about the ideal distribution of minor leaguers in the OP. Why would you limit your minor league teams to such a small number of players? I've noticed that as the seasons go by, my minor league teams end up growing bigger and bigger (to around 50+ people on each team). Sure, a lot of these guys have little to no playing time but is there any reason to release them? Even for the seemingly hopeless prospects, there's always a chance they could suddenly show a lot of potential, which happens quite often in OOTP. Can it hurt at all to have a bunch of scrubs just sit on the bench if they are willing to?
Hello BeancheBlanco, that is a good question. From what I understand, there is no harm in keeping however many players in your many leagues as you want. I believe the reason that people only keep a certain amount is so that their minor league system stays organized and does not become cluttered with people who more than likely will never reach the majors.

Please feel free to just use the information as a guide/starting point in helping you determine what is best for your team/league:-)
gRaider2001 is offline   Reply With Quote