View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 12:37 PM   #120
christophermichaels
Minors (Double A)

Requesting AAA stadiums

EDIT: I filled out the Google forms for AAA stadiums...but I actually have come to realize that what I am seeking may not be something you're interested in completing. That's okay. Your the proprietor; I'm the freeloader. Having said that, if you are interested in what I'm about to ask, I would be happy to help in whatever way I can (I have zero design skills for this venture, mind you).

So, I want all AAA stadiums in their naked glory. Nothing more than what they currently are. I don't want them to seat MLB-sized audiences. I want the intimacy that comes with minor league baseball. Many of your stadiums are truly breathtaking and would be an excellent place to start for completing this process. Thus far, I have 3 and 1/2 authentic MiLB stadiums I have drawn from other sources on these forums. I say 3 and 1/2 because I am including a lovely rendition of Cashman Field, which is not currently in use for baseball because the Las Vegas Aviators moved into their new ballpark this season.

So...for completed AAA stadiums, I have found the following:

Chuckhansi Park
McCoy Stadium
Raley Field

This is a huge ask...and I quite understand a polite "no thanks." So before I resubmit any Google forms and waste your time, I was hoping to hear from you to get your temperature on this request. Regardless of what you decide, I think you do exceptional work. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by christophermichaels; 04-19-2019 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Change of request
christophermichaels is offline   Reply With Quote