View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 01:18 PM   #2
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

This is great!!!

This schedule was on my schedule to work list for about 6 months. I want to thank the OP for posting this.

In the 26 team schedule list there are only schedules set up for 14/12 or 12/14 leagues. This fills a valuable void.

In testing I did notice an additional 22 games in the schedule and noticed in the lsdl file that there were a set of days that started in day 338. I deleted these reimported the schedule and it was perfect 162 games. I then noticed that the schedule was mostly balanced. Hence it can work for any format of 13/13 leagues. What I did was delete the games that were extra, added an all-star game and created all the formats. Since the original file was balanced all I did was change the file name and header, added my comments and posted them here. I put these into 14 different files so that the OOTP player does not have to change the header file to use.

One important note. If anyone plans on creating a 13/13 league you will need to make them as 14/14 and then edit the league structure and import the schedule. Very simple process.

I like these so much I plan on using one of them for my next league. I usually create leagues of 16 to 32 teams so this will work perfectly for me. Thank you RLEB!!

I want to stress this is not my work and I did not change the matchups in anyway from the original post, other than getting rid of the extra games. Matchups are as created by RLEB. All I did was to changed the header so it can be used in any format, added comments, and added an all star game date. I did add a start month and day line, but these can be modified by the end user as needed. The schedule is 10 days longer than an normal MLB schedule so the start month and day could/should be changed to 24 March to get an end of season around 9 October.

The comments were added before I added the start date and all star game date. So the change would be:

# Season starts on the first Monday after April 1.
# Thus season ends early-mid October.
#
# All star game on the second Tuesday in July (around July 9)
#
# Schedule is longer than MLB schedule by 10 days (192 game days)
#

Last edited by SandMan; 09-15-2016 at 01:41 PM.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote