View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #95
risp2out
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
I tested this and it works fine here. Please disable warmup & enable it again prior to the next game.
All right. I'll try to describe this in a little more detail because it might affect how I usually play. I have a fictional league that models the old 8 team AL and NL. I have created two human managers (let's call them risp2out A and risp2out B) and manage one team in the AL (Washington) and one in the NL (Brooklyn). In previous editions of the game, I (as risp2out A) would play out Washington's game in one-pitch mode. When that game was over, the rest of the games would all be final, but Brooklyn's game hadn't been played. I would go to "Select Human Manager" and become risp2out B and manage Brooklyn's game. After making any moves, etc., I would go to the next day and repeat the process.

Now, a couple of problematic things happen. First, the one that gave rise to my initial post. When I start managing Washington's game as risp2out A, Brooklyn's game starts at the same time. If, as the games are going along, I switch to risp2out B and jump into Brooklyn's game, I do not have access to Brooklyn's bullpen, although I can control other aspects of Brooklyn's game (Swing Away, Steal, etc.). (BTW, when switching back to risp2out A, I am still able to control Washington's bullpen warmup.)

So, perhaps with 13, there is no way to manage the games of more than one team. Is there a way (as with all previous versions I've played) to play out two different team's games in the same day? Even if I want to switch back and forth while the games are ongoing, it seems that I may not be able to control the warmup/bullpen activities of the second team.

I hope this gives you more to go on. If there's just no way to be able to manage two teams' games in 13, I'll adjust and content myself to manage only one team, but if there's a way to manage two teams (and still play out both teams' games), I'd really love that). Thanks.

Last edited by risp2out; 04-06-2012 at 11:34 AM.
risp2out is offline   Reply With Quote