View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #92
Redbirds82
Bat Boy

New to OOTP11

Literally downloaded and played it last night on July 4th! I'm a veteran of APBA and Strat-O-Matic so very familiar with statistical replay games and baseball. I have taken over the St. Louis Cardinals of 2009 and have played 10 games (9-1). I am not sure how close to realism this game will perform but from the few games I played so far it seems like far from it. I hope it proves me wrong as I am a nut about statistical replays and the game got really good reviews in a PC magazine. J

I’m interested in joining a league that is willing to show an OOTP newbie the ropes. I am not familiar with on-line play or anything of the sort (like submitting files, hosting a team web page, etc.) but willing to try. I would prefer a league that I can actually play my home games against the AI or another manager face-to-face. I’m on the west coast, California and prefer statistical replays over fictional ballplayers. I would like to join a league that has been around a bit and is looking for a manager to take over a team or to draft an expansion squad.

Please email at warmwetos@cox.net if you might have a spot for me.

Thanks!
Redbirds82 is offline   Reply With Quote