View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 08:17 PM   #9578
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
I just found this thread and the amount of talent on display is stunning... I can't even fathom how this stuff is accomplished. So with that in mind, I would love to request a couple of logos for some of my teams.... uniforms would be icing on the cake.

I know what I want, so excuse the blabbering. If this seems too demanding, I'm willing to take whatever anyone feels like doing.

1. Washington Monuments: colors: red/white/blue. This is my HR-hitting team, so the idea is they're a bunch of immobile guys who just stand on base and wait for the next guy to knock them in. My idea was some sort of patriotic themed logo (i.e., the Capital dome with the Washington Monument in front). I had trouble making the monument itself not look too phallic...I'd sort of like to avoid that.

2. Leesburg Llamas: colors: "south american". All I got here is it should be a llama of some sort... cartoonish is fine. Since llamas are native to South America I thought it'd be appropriate to use colors that appear in many South American flags - things like red, green, yellow. No real preference for color besides a "South American feel."

I don't want to be greedy but if possible...
3. Motown Stars colors: I am using black and gold but am open to colors that are more in sync with the Motown record label (red and blue?) This is a theme team using players from the "golden era" of Motown - from its founding in 1959 until Barry Gordy sold them in 1988. My idea was to use a Motown vinyl record as the circular logo, with 9 stars (9 baseball players... get it??!??!) in a circle arrayed around the record (either on it or just outside it). The stock record label has the word "Motown" on them and I wanted "Stars" rendered using the same font (it's a rainbow gradient, see below).

I would be forever grateful for any of these. Thankx in advance.
Washington Monuments -
Attached Images
knuckler is offline   Reply With Quote