Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

400 Club- Openings

Full League Name:400 Club
League Type: MLB Modern
Main URL: http://400club.net/reports/news/html..._144_home.html
Commissioner OOTP Forum Username(s): Cubfan2001
Email Address: dj_bigcuban@yahoo.com
OOTP Version: OOTP17/ Switching to 18 in July when game is 50% off and more glitches are fixed
Game Needed: Required
Players: Started on the 17 version
# of Teams:All 30 ML teams and AAA,AA,A+,A,Short A, Rookie + and Rookie
Sim Schedule: Every day of the week
League Time Per Sim: 10 days through July 31st and 15 after deadline until playoffs
Season: Currenly in 2024.
Special Rules & Settings:

Coaches and Scouts on
1-20 Rating System
Slack is used
Stars are on
DH in both leagues
3 round live draft via Statslab
26 man rosters
Trading recently drafted players is turned on you can also trade draft picks for the current draft.
10/5 is turned off

More Information:
We are a very fast paced league, not your usual OOTP league but helps keep the interest of the teams who are rebuilding since they don't have to wait practically a real year in order to start competing again. We are a league that was first started by many of us who used to play Baseball Mogul Online where sims happened much quicker. We try to even sim playoffs sometimes in as quickly as one day. If all the playoff teams have exported we sometimes can run more than one division series per day, as long as the teams have exported to keep the interest of the non playoff teams alive.

Available Teams:
The Atlanta Braves are open

Always feel free to email me even if there isn't an opening at dj_bigcuban@yahoo.com with a GM name and an email address and I will more than happily put you on our waiting list. You can also PM me here.

Last edited by Cubfan2001; 07-14-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Cubfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote