View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #30
Snoblitz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairwarning View Post
Look at the records and player performances from teams run by a few of the admins or long time GMs...

Scottsdale Copperheads

New Boston Red Sox

Great Northern Moose

That DOES NOT happen NATURALLY in online leagues and you are FOOLING yourself if you think it does.

There was ABSOLUTELY no need for true ratiings to be turned on for the upgrades. LOOK at the forums people, those upgrades have NOTHING to do with the true ratings
Says the guy who came into the league and turned 93 win team into a 69 win team in just two short seasons. Fair warning to other league admins out there, Jim Reed who also goes by jmr31ewu likes to jump into leagues and make major rule change suggestions because he has a difficult time competing.

Sounds to me like somebody is having a hard time competing so his only recourse is to cry cheater. Stop giving this guy the attention he is seeking. A lot of us have poured out hearts into making this league a success over the years. Don't let one guy scare you away from the best online OOTP experience that I've had since I started playing the game in 2004.

You are only hurting yourself by not jumping in on this super fun, well run league!

Last edited by Snoblitz; 04-04-2015 at 07:44 PM.