View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #43
MUFC1878
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Thanks! Overall they look really good, especially for a first try. I'd suggest a couple things though.

One, you might want to play with the sliders on the generate tab a little more. Moving some them up a bit, like you do on the cariacture/color slider for the historical facegens, made some of the faces look really good. For almost any face you do, unless you get a perfect pic, you'll want to put the caricature color and caricature shape sliders up into at least the typical range. Playing around with the other sliders won't hurt either. You can alawys undo if you don't like the results.

Second, you'll want to look for pics in which the players aren't smiling if at all possible. Cause when they smile, then the facegen makes the teeth part of their lips. Then if they smile in game, they can have multiple sets of teeth.

If you have to use a smiling pic, then you'll want to colour the lips with some red, and also make the lips thinner. Then if you adjust the cariacture/colour slider afterwards they'll usually turn out ok, without any teeth lips.

Those are just minor critiques though, advanced tips, you might say. Overall, the faces look really nice. Good job!
Thanks for the help. Let me know if I got it right. This was a smiling pic.
Attached Files
File Type: fg yuya_fukui.fg (7.6 KB, 395 views)
File Type: fg yuya_fukui fixed.fg (7.6 KB, 388 views)
MUFC1878 is offline   Reply With Quote