View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 10:00 AM   #16
wallewalls
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
If you play as a big budget team, you can really run the league pretty easily. In this years game, I've played as the SF Giants and have been allowed to have payrolls well over $250 million for a single season. You can do pretty much whatever you want with that kind of budget so it's not really a surprise that my team hasn't missed the playoffs in 10+ years or won less than 100 games in 6 years or so or won 3 straight titles. I would like the game to be harder, that's why in ootp 20, im going to be using a small budget team and hopefully with changes to the AI among other things the game will be really hard.

Although earlier in this release cycle, I played a small game with the Pirates and while we won the World Series, it was hard to keep a sustainable winner going, so there was no Pirates dynasty like I usually have when I play so that was realistic in a sense, but then last year as the A's my team was dominant for almost 50 years so idk maybe my strategy with the Pirates was just bad
wallewalls is offline   Reply With Quote