Thread: All But Over
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 09:37 AM   #12
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG223 View Post
I trust you guys, but it is disconcerting that the the leading developer hasn't posted on the forums in almost half a year, November 20th.

I would like to see an update from Michael Winter, even if all he has to say is that there is not much to report on. Once again, I do trust you guys and am incredibly grateful.

So you get an update from an OOTP guy who says there is nothing to report and that just isn't good enough for you? Do you really need the lead developer to come in here and say the exact same thing?

Here is a quote from Marcus today in the OOTP18 patch release

Quote:
We'll continue to work on the game in the next weeks and release more updates, and we'll also continue development on our super secret OOTP-related project, which will launch in late summer / fall. Stay tuned!
Let the speculation begin!
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino