View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #55
Henry
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Pepper View Post
I'm glad you are enjoying this Henry, thanks for sharing your dynasty with us. The format is growing on me, I'll have to catch up with my reading.

Did you by chance mention which schedules you are using? Searching around finds me a couple that Cooley did in June but I see your standings indicate you're using something other than a standard schedule throughout the years.

I've got plans on doing this myself (although I'd have to adjust the database) and have started on updating my Facegen caps and jerseys for the PCL throughout it's history.

Thanks again!
I wanted to include the variation in games from year to year (110-210), but wanted a balanced schedule AND didn't want to have to manually make one for each year change, so I used the in-game scheduler and 5-game series (most I could within options of the game scheduler). There's a lot of opinions about balanced versus unbalanced, but I kind of agree with Mark that a balanced schedule at least makes it fair. It would be interesting to know what the people of the time thought about uneven games.
Henry is offline   Reply With Quote