View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:48 AM   #8
Solack
All Star Reserve

OK, to be clear, I think this is what you're doing. If I'm wrong, please correct me:

Creating a Historical League, starting in 1901.
Setting Auto-Expansion ON
Changing the league structure so that all of the teams are in the same league, but changing nothing else.
Running the Sim, expecting it to make changes to the team when the move cities/expand, ect. due to Auto-expansion being on.
When it gets to a point when it's supposed to make one of these changes (move a team to another city), it's crashing.

If that's the case, I have a feeling it's because you're changing the league structure. It doesn't matter that you didn't change the team names, the program is looking for a specific structure in which to make changes. When it can't find that structure, it doesn't know what to do and so it crashes.

So, I'm not sure the program can do what you want it to do. However, there may need to be some kind of warning in there somewhere to make you aware that there could be problems if you change the league structure with auto-expansion on. I BELIEVE that's what is happening. If what I said is correct, let me know and I'll bug this for you.