View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 11:06 AM   #51
Hajew86
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cole. View Post
I can't speak for the developers on the technical side of things, but from what I gather ... the existing changes to number of teams/alignments, etc, are a finite number of changes that could have been previously coded in .. Whereas if the user is given full control over changing all the specific details of a league, there are a number of different combinations of things working together that could lead to bugs.

I don't see how it's a departure from realism ... If the NHL does something in real life to change their divisions/alignment, I can say with certainty our developers will code so our game does the same. On top of that, we have the option for expansion.
Certainly a bummer that you can't manually shift teams into correct divisions and conferences as you see fit. If I'm understanding this correctly, I could "expand" the league by adding a team in Mexico City, in the Central Division, which obviously wouldn't make logistic or "realistic" sense. I know this is an extreme example however it's a point to be made. Perhaps in FHM3 in 2016-17...
Hajew86 is offline   Reply With Quote