View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #9
YZG

I had a few sets under development/completed lately (I planned to build an add-on ethnic names pack for FHM); some can be contributed right away.

For the moment, I post an ethnic Kazakh (192 + 411) set and a Südtirol (241 + 1120) set, for use in Italy. For Kazakhstan, I suggest using the main Russian set for most players and the Kazakh set for the other ones. For Italy, the Germans in the Tyrol area make up about 25% of the national team, so I figure they're a good addition right away (regardless, the set was already ready a couple of weeks ago!). Kazakh is just a list of names, weakly weighted; Tyroler uses official 2010 census data.

I also have a basic Swiss-German last names (1383 names) file rather ready. There's no first names to go along yet, though. Will work on it.

Finally, I also have a small Serbian and a Slovenian one. They need to be converted to csv and can be sent. I have problems converting the Slovenian set beause of the accents, however... I'll have to try a couple of things.
Attached Files
File Type: csv Kazakh FN.csv (2.0 KB, 115 views)
File Type: csv Kazakh LN.csv (5.4 KB, 116 views)
File Type: csv Tyrolean FN.csv (2.5 KB, 115 views)
File Type: csv Tyrolean LN.csv (12.8 KB, 122 views)
File Type: csv Swiss German LN.csv (18.0 KB, 128 views)