View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 11:03 AM   #86
ElementalKnight
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Great Matrix View Post
OK.

The skeptic in me wondered if you funnelled all your talent into the Wonder Squares because I did not watch the whole video (yet, lol), but I didn't see...INCREDIBLE point gains on the pages I did view. I don't know about anybody else but I'm not overly skeptical to the point I want to see any further proof myself.
I actually thought more people were going to be skeptical along these lines. I'm happy to make transaction history videos for the Midgar Mako and Junon Cannons if people want. I'd like to think that my not having been banned is proof of following the rules. I'm not sure how to evidence that I only have one license, but multiple licenses wouldn't have been free-to-play in my book (I'm a PhD student—I don't have that kind of disposable income).

While watching the video, it might be easier to follow the balance as opposed to trying to follow individual transactions. It was a pretty constant cycle of reinvesting, and I typically made a purchase for my team when my balance got cushy enough, so it's hard to see huge gains on any one page. I think watching for those major purchases might be most helpful.