View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 08:43 AM   #6
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

I'm having a lot more fun by playing the market and just taking my time to build up points in the lower divisions.

In 19 I was completely F2P, started a couple months after release, but still got up to perfect pretty quickly. I saw my team won a championship a couple weeks ago even though I'm not active anymore, but the game stopped being fun once there was no longer any PP income. More than half of that team is still just plain gold players, several from the very first seasons like doolittle, corbin, dierker, etc.

This year the only gold players I would have on my best roster are 89 eckersley and 89 sutter. Seems like there was a lot of player quality inflation. I've spent $15 and have 20+ high end diamonds/perfects due to being able to work the auction house, invest in live cards, and not get promoted too fast. I always have at least a dozen "whale" level cards up for sale at a given time now. Now I'm looking to turn those into just a couple real whale end-game guys like the 250K+ pitchers. Then we will see what happens actually playing the higher tiers, but I was not going to kill the game for me after just a few months again.
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote