View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 12:12 PM   #2671
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Holy cow! I am going to sell mine then. Anyone else we can get a lot for?
Seems like cards that are part of a mission who don't have any listings on the AH (all snapped up). I put my Ventura up for a reasonable starting price and unreasonable 30k buy-it-now for kicks, then somebody pounced. Not foolproof though as some of my other cards are still sitting there (at least as of last night). Somebody was a big White Sox fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
Ironically, the three rebels(and even one of them have two teams!) not wanting the -OL are all in Bronze. Gotham Knights, Victoria Viking, Little Rock Crayon and Melaka Armada.
Sorry to Joe, I mean no offense. The Good the Bad and the Ugly has always been my favourite movie, in fact. And Joe enlightened me that it's called "Sad Hill" Cemetery and not "Sathill" which I thought they were saying all these years. Always learning something new about that movie. But anyways, I'll stay an -OL holdout until you all kick me out of the league.

Goliathus: I saw in the first few weeks that the Crayons continued the Argonaut tradition of beating up on the Armada. Funny as they're a totally different team to the Vikings. I guess my digital dudes just have your number. Rough start for both my Bronze teams otherwise though.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote