View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 07:40 AM   #46
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0nster View Post
what about us that cannot even get into the game ??? I did try the run administrator method but that only worked until it froze and crashed. Ocasionally it occurs during 3D game sometimes on other screens as well. Being a technician myself I often suggest for customers to look at what was different from the time it was stable to when it was unstable to see what has changed. As for me the last time it was ever stable for me was OOTP17. Although other earlier versions did crash but was able to get back easily … which is why I save each day and back up 3 times a year. My laptop is new and the only thing that is on here is this game. Here is an odd thing …. it opens when I have internet turned on and I rarely have it on.... now loading the base game says not responding and PT wont allow game play on that side as well (suspecting that isn't being allowed to start yet) it sure does like to fight but finally got in WHEW (base side)
Ok, glad it got in!

It may just be that for whatever reason it's taking longer than you expect to load. Especially with a new patch, it can take a quite a while for the game to install files and load.

However it does seem that we may be having some problems with people being able to load the game with the internet off, as you mention.

We're looking into what's going on there, but it might take a bit before we get that figured out.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here