View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:50 PM   #23
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson View Post
What you do in that instance is when you go to set it up you select 1984 once and you will get strategy settings for 1984 across the board. I think I usually add in "Strict rotation, occasionally start highest rested" in the rotation part and switch stolen bases to "normal". Other than that I leave everything else as is. Then you uncheck the "auto-adjust league strategy when advancing to next season" box. Remember that this box appears on both the Stats & AI page and the Historical page. Very important to uncheck both to be sure. Also uncheck the "auto-adjust league totals modifiers for accuracy" box. Remember that this box also appears on both the Stats & AI page and the Historical page, so be sure to get it in both places. You said above that you turn financials off so that's good. That'll stop you from having to reset them after you set these two settings to 1984, which is a good thing.
you have to unselect the box. i have it unselected otherwise my game will jump from 1999 (dont know why it says 2000) to the setting for the 1st league created in my game which is MLB.
Attached Images
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote