View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 03:24 PM   #13
dannybessette
Bat Boy

I have been working pretty much exact thing, very cool to see it played out. I used some different teams as you did as I picked at my discretion. I also used the best team from each city so for example the Dodgers had 2 teams '55 Brooklyn & '88 LAD, Braves 3 teams ('14 Bos, '57 Mil, '95 Atl) so I ended up w like 40 teams.

Few questions maybe you or other people can clarify for me:
1: Managers. Is there a way to get the actual manager for that past team, or at least for the more current ones such as 2004 Red Sox & Francona.

2: Player Ratings: I have yet to grasp how the ratings are pulled. I would ideally like it to be a mix of that players specific year and the rest of their career .... is there a way to do this?

3. Logos/Unis/Caps/Stadiums: I downloaded all the extra files, but never can seem to get them to load right at the start so I have to manually assign each. Am I just missing something obvious?

4. Faces: Same as above, not sure if I just don't know how to assign the right files in setup but I eventually just turn on faces because I can never get it right.

Would appreciate any input from those who know. I am also putting together rosters to mimic this for MLB 15 the show.
dannybessette is offline   Reply With Quote