View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #4
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc_superstar View Post
With 2012 stats factored into the new ratings, both Trout and Harper are beasts now. Barring Random Talent Change, Harper usually ends up with more power and AVG. While Trout is an annual 30/30 minimum with a gold glove.

Harper was a beast in 13 too, he just usually needed a year in AAA and didnt hit for the same level of power.

I just checked into Mr. Harper in my league and he is indeed a beast of magnificent proportions. Your comment made me look into Trout quick too and behold what do I find? Both Mr. Harper and Mr. Trout were playing for the Yankees in the early 2020's. Goddamn Yankees. The silver lining of it all is it only resulted in 1 World Series win for the Yanks but still that team had Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Jose Reyes, Yu Darvish, Madison Bumgarner, Phil Hughes, and John Axford.
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline   Reply With Quote