View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 09:46 AM   #12
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesam2 View Post
I had one of the best experiences ever. I went and they game me many different activities to do, I met new people and new places. One of the activities they gave us was white water rafting, it was absolutely beautiful and wonderful I will definitely go back. They also sent us to a lake in a mountain, which was spectacular. We also went to the tallest train station in the world. We went on many walks and trips it was beautiful. This place has a very wonderful view.

This location was very nice and it was close to the small city, the city is very nice and has all things you need even if it is small, one of the things that amazed me was how they could have all theses amazing attractions inma very small town. In the morning when you woke up you would see the mountains and people paragliding.

The hotel was nice and the beds were comfortable we slept very well in this hotel, in the hotel there were lots of attractions, such as a ping pong table. At supper they would have camp fires and song which would entertain you. Even though cost a lot of moneys it is worth spending. The staff were very nice and friendly, there was a touch shop and their own scarf so you could remember your visit.

This is a baseball board.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote