View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 05:04 AM   #53
Irr11
Minors (Double A)

I have a serious problem:
I just started with the LA Kings the 2014/2015 season. In my first two seasons I sometimes had the occasional crash, but never anything serious.
Now I started this season and I already noticed a weird thing (which might be an explanation, although I don't think so): Jarret Stoll didn't appear on my roster anymore, yet he was still in the lineup. I don't know where he disappeared to. He wasn't a free agent. Perhaps he retired, yet I never got a message. So I kept him in my lineup and he was even my best scorer after two games.
Then I wanted to play the third game against Dallas. I never "play" the games though, I just click on "finish today" and then look at the result. In this case it didn't work though, it always crashed. So I tried to play the game but it always crashed in the 1st period. So I had to do something really weird to play the game: I filled my entire lineup with only 5 players and benched the other 13. During the game I inserted them back in the lineup and it really worked.
The next game was against Pittsburgh on Oct 14. I had already deleted Stoll from the lineup because I thought that he had been the problem; but again it crashed after clicking on finish today. So I played the game and it worked, even without the previous "trick". Since I won the game 6-2 I saved it immediately but that might have been a mistake. As I said, the game was on Oct 14. My next game is against Phoenix on Oct 15. However, it's still Oct 14 in the game. When I click on "finish today" it crashes. When I click on "auto play until next game" nothing happens. When I choose "autoplay until [any date]" it crashes too. I cannot do ANYTHING; I cannot move forward, I cannot move backward. I tried everything. I cleared my lineup, I checked if any of my roster players is the problem by removing them, I removed files from the folders in "My Documents" (graphics and other stuff), I tried to autoplay after switching in the menu to a random league, I did this, I did that; NOTHING works.
I found, however, this text file called "crash report" in the main folder. I don't understand a single word but maybe its content can help you:

Code:
Startup - settings.dat found!
Startup - Start game-start process!
Startup - Everything good!
eSellerate - exit with code eWeb_InstallEngineFromResource returned 0x20010000 (SDK_LATEST_ENGINE_ALREADY_INSTALLED)
Successfully run ESELLERATE_eSellerInstall
eSellerate - exit with code eWeb_ValidateActivation returned 0x20050001 (VALIDATEACTIVATION_MACHINE_MATCH)
eSellerate - exit with code eWeb_ConfirmSerialNumber returned 0xE0020000 (INET_CONNECTION_FAILURE)
Startup - Still good!
Startup - Start finished, load Startscreen!
Startup - Startscreen begin!
Startup - Start process successfull!
SimGame - Home Lineup Open Spot (Manchester Monarchs) - October 14th, 2014
I saw the Home Lineup Open Spot (Manchester Monarchs) and looked at the lineup of my farm team, which is Manchester. Indeed there are two open spots; I had to call up two players to replace Stoll and an injured players. Could this be the problem?? Calling up players has never caused crashes so far... The problem is that I can't edit the lineup of my farm team...

I've always found solutions for the numerous crashes, but this time I'm really desperate. I don't want to finish after only two seasons. Please help me. Thank you.