View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 07:22 PM   #19
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
The main revision that I would like is to balance the volumes on all of the files, and remove the dramatic increase in volume during "exciting" moments. I would also like to be able to manage a playlist of files so I could easily exclude some.
You can do this through your windows sound... hard to say without knowing what's installed... e.g. my vid card controled it until it fried, now bakc to integrated intel graphics and sound is controled by the original realtek drivers, lol.

anyway.. loudness equalization if a basic MS win update driver is installed for your sound. or, something of similar verbage, if not exactly the same.

pic is from bottom right corner after clicking the speaker icon. click the icon at top of resulting volume pop-up. then go to "Enhancment" tab in the resulting window pop-up.

FYI: turn your volume down to 1/4th of what it normally is before doing anythign else, lol.

if you suggest something, it could be a 'normalize' checkbox as opposed to normalizing each audio file -- so that those wtih a home theatre or sorround sound still get the dynamic volume effect.
Attached Images

Last edited by NoOne; 05-07-2017 at 07:25 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote